Netcare is offering the Latest HR Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 In Gauteng, South Africa. The Netcare Graduate Programme 2021 is available for those candidates who are willing to make their career in Human Resource field. The HR Graduate Internship 2021 is available for interns/learners, So you should take full advantage by joining the Netcare Internships 2021. Netcare Careers mostly remain vacant/available in South Africa. If you are looking for Human Resource Jobs 2021 / 2022 in Netcare, you have come to the right place. The interested applicants should take a look at the details and descriptions of Netcare Vacancies 2021 is provided in the section below.
Netcare Vacancies: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021
The Human Resources Intern is required to assist with all Hospital and HR administrative functions and also to assist with ad hoc projects as and when required.
Closing date: 26 July 2021
Location: Netcare Sunninghill Hospital, Netcare Montana Hospital
Include but no limited to:
- Responsible for the filing of all HR personnel records and other documents.
- Responsible to scan and catalogue all current and historic files into the electronic filing system as well as current filing.
- Assist with payroll input (incl. terminations, engagements, medical aid applications and changes, promotions, transfers, personal information updates, loans, etc.).
- Deal with employee queries (leave, retirement fund, medical aid, visa applications, policies & procedures, etc.).
- Process maternity leave documentation.
- Assist with the managing of invoices.
- Assist with file audits to ensure completeness and compliance.
- Assist with other HR projects and initiatives, as and when required.
- Assist with recruitment administration.
- Assist with letters of offers and letters of appointments.
- Responsible to prepare and distribute regret letters to non-successful candidates who applied for junior positions.
- Assist with the coordination of HR related meetings (diaries, meeting rooms, etc.), including meetings with internal and external training providers.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
- Degree or a Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification.
- Care – The basis of our business. The professional, ethical patient care and services we offer at every level of the organisation.
- Truth – The crucial element in building relationships that work. Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential.
- Dignity – An acknowledgement of the uniqueness of individuals. A commitment to care with the qualities of respect and understanding.
- Compassion – We engage everyone with empathy and respond with acts of compassion in all interactions with our patients and their families.
- Participation – The willingness and desire to work in productive and creative partnerships with others and the commitment to communicate.
How to Apply for Netcare HR Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Location: Netcare Montana Hospital
Closing date: 26 July 2021
E-mail a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Netcare Sunninghill Hospital
Closing date: 23 July 2021
E-mail a detailed CV to: Nontsikelelo.Ngobese@netcare.co.za
If you meet the minimum requirements you should apply for Latest HR Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 by going through the official site of Netcare.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa