The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Finance Department has been announced the Valuer Internship Opportunity 2021 / 2022. The City of Johannesburg Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022 is available for interns/learners, where they can discover better skills, knowledge as well as Competencies in the relevant fields of study. If you want to gain your level of experience in Finance Departments, So you should apply for Finance Internships / Finance Graduate Programme available at the City of Johannesburg. The City of Johannesburg Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, and it is obvious that you will get City of Johannesburg Jobs or City of Johannesburg Vacancies after having Training Certificate. The interested candidates should read the full details and descriptions of Valuer Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 is mentioned below.
City of Johannesburg Vacancies: Valuer Internship Jobs 2021 / 2022
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 08 September 2021
Department: Group Finance Department
Salary Range: R12 000 pm
- Undertake research and field work for the valuation of all types of properties by identifying and collecting information in preparation for property valuation including identifying and inspecting both the subject and comparable properties.
- Correct application of market value principles.
- Determine market value as prescribed by the MPRA.
- Managing implementation of the provisions of legal processes as provided for by the MPRA.
- Perform ad hoc tasks such as Parks Contributions as and when required.
- Develop and execute day-to-day operational plan.
- Provide enhanced process optimization, efficiency and continuous improvement in property valuation.
- Maintain and monitor the assets and resources allocated to the Valuer.
- A National Diploma / Degree in Real Estate: Property Valuation or qualification recognized by the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP);
- Computer literacy, communication and coordinating skills;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills and be able to work with the group.
- Coordination, Problem analysis
- Problem-Solving skills required
- Batho Pele Principles.
How to Apply for City of Johannesburg Valuer Internship Opportunity 2021-22
If you meet the minimum requirements, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced Valuer Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available at City of Johannesburg Group Finance Department.
- Salary Offer R12 000 pm USD R12 000 pm Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa