The Limpopo Department of Public Works is looking for suitable graduates to apply for Graduate Internship opportunities that currently exist in our offices throughout the province. Limpopo Dept of Public Works Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023 is available in various fields of study for interns/learners, to learn, grow and develop their skills, knowledge and level of experience in the relevant fields of study. If you are looking for Graduate Internships 2022 in Limpopo, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. The interested applicants should read the full details and descriptions of Management Assistant Careers / Management Assistant Vacancies 2022 / 2023 is mentioned below.
Unemployed South African youth (Graduates requiring workplace experience), who have never participated in any Public Service Graduate Internship program in any government department are invited to apply.
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022/2023
Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months commencing 01 April 2022 – 30 march 2024.
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (X32 POSTS)
- Head Office – Polokwane (X27 Posts)
- HoD’s office Ref: S.5/81-HoD (X2 Posts)
- Strategic Management Ref No: S.5/81-Strat. Man (X5 posts)
- Legal Services Ref No: S.5/81-Legal Serv. (X1 Post)
- Finance Ref No: S.5/81-Finance (X4 Posts)
- EPWP Ref No: S.5/81-EPWP (X2 Posts)
- Roads Infrastructure Ref No: S.5/81-Rd. Infra (X5 Posts)
- Project Management Ref No: S.5/81- Proj. Man(X2 Posts)
- Property Management Ref No: S.5/81- Prop. Man (X1 Post)
- Corporate Services Ref No: S.5/81- Corp. Serv (X5 Posts)
- Capricorn District Ref No: S.5/81- Cap. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Sekhukhune Ref No: S.5/81- Sekh. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Mopani District Ref No: S.5/81- Mop. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Vhembe District Ref No: S.5/81- Vhem. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Waterberg District Ref No: S.5/81- Wat. Dist. Dir (X1 Post)
- Study Field: Head Office – Polokwane (N.D in Management Assistant), Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant), Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant), Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant)
HOW TO APPLY
Interns will receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Department of Public Service and Administration.
All applications should be submitted on the prescribed New 2021 Z83 form (Obtainable from any Public Service Department).
The form must be fully completed to avoid disqualification of the application during the shortlisting process. Applicants are required to apply for one post only, stating the correct Ref. Number.
The application form must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of I.D and Relevant qualifications to the post (the copies need not be certified, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring certified documents to the Interview)
Persons in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the SAQA evaluation report. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Security Clearance process.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Closing date for applications is the 15 October 2021.
Should you not hear from us by 28 February 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful NB: Applications directed to wrong/incorrect stations will not be considered.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, you should apply online for the recently announced Management Assistant Graduate Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 by going through the official site of Limpopo Dept of Public Works.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Phalaborwa, Limpopo, South Africa