Are you unemployed citizens of South Africa? SAB Foundation is seeking for suitable candidates to be a part of their SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme 2021 / 2022 available in All Provinces Of South Africa.
APPLY TO THE SAB FOUNDATION THOLOANA ENTERPRISE PROGRAMME! Applications open once a year, with about 60 new entrepreneurs who show the most potential and commitment, selected to take part. has been extended to 5 October.
SAB Foundation Programme OPENS!
Entrepreneurs on this 18-month programme receive extensive entrepreneurial skills development, mentorship and access to tools and templates.
In addition, connection to a strong peer network, as well as access to markets and finance, help small business owners achieve exceptional results and become sustainable.
The invitation to apply to the Tholoana Enterprise Programme is extended to entrepreneurs who meet the following requirements:
- The business is black-owned and operational, viable, and sustainable.
- The business is headquartered and registered within the South African territory.
- The applicant is involved with the day-to-day operations of the business.
- The business has been in operation for six months to five years.
- The applicant possesses the essential knowledge and skills for the type of business that they are engaged in.
- The applicant can fully commit to the two-year programme and seeks to create positive change.
- The applicant is committed to the process, is willing to learn and implement new strategies to grow their business.
- The applicant has demonstrated ethical and high moral standards.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications open on 1 September 2021 and will close at midday on 30 September 2021
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa