Fidelity Services Group is currently looking for unemployed graduates to be a part of their 24-months Graduate Development Programme 2022 based in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa. Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme is available for interns/learners in various fields, where you can learn a lot of new skills and competencies in the relevant fields of study. The full details about Fidelity Services Group Careers / Fidelity Services Group Vacancies is prodived in the section below.
Fidelity Services Group: Graduate Programme 2022
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 29 October 2021
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the knowledge, skills and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organisation.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialised business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme that aims to fast-track their career journey
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within identified business units
You will be paired with some of the business’s best mentors, coaches and managers in a job rotation, project execution, on-the-job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training programme.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Clear Criminal Record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work
Fields of Study:
Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including:
- Business Management,
- Computer Science,
- Criminal Investigation
NB. Post Graduate is advantageous.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa