South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) Internship Programme has been announced for interns/learners, to learn, grow and develop their skills, knowledge, and level of experience. The Admin Internships In SACAA At Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa. SACAA aims to provide opportunities for qualifying candidates to gain valuable experience in the relevant fields of study. If you are looking for Admin Internships / Admin Training Programme, you have come to the right place. The interested applicants should read the full details and descriptions of South African Civil Aviation Authority Vacancies 2021 / 2022 is mentioned below.
SACAA: Admin Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
- Company: SACAA
- Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Closing date: 27 October 2021
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months Internship Program in Licensing Department. Graduates with Administration qualifications are invited to apply.
Successful Interns will be afforded an opportunity to gain work experience in Records Management. The Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R7 200 per month which will not cover costs for Travel and Accommodation.
- Administration qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to follow rules and procedures
- Ability to work on own initiative
How to Apply
NB. The SACAA will process applications as soon as possible. If you have not heard from us within 90 days
after your CV has been received by us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Salary Offer R7 200 USD R7 200 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa