Marshalls World of Sport invites unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years to apply for Business Administration Graduate Internship Programme 2022 available in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Business Administration Graduate Internship
Company: Marshalls World of Sport
Location: Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 31 December 2021
Marshalls World of Sport is offering unemployed graduates an opportunity to gain workplace experience in the Gaming / Betting Industry.
The graduate internship is for candidates that have a National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration and will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Marshalls World of Sport will host the graduates for the duration of the Internship
Equity: Preference will be given to EE candidates and to candidates with disabilities.
- Graduate Internships will commence upon date of registration with the applicable SETA
- You will be paid a stipend to cover travel and food costs
- You will be based in Durban
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/Degree in: Business Administration
- No prior work experience required (Previously unemployed)
- English: read/write/speaks
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Numerical skills
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Committed to undertake the Programme for a 12 month period
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa