The City of Johannesburg is looking for unemployed Grade 12 candidates between the ages of 18 to 25 years to apply for Latest Internship Programme 2022 for the period of Six (6) months. you can read the full details about City of Johannesburg Internships / City of Johannesburg Training Programme 2022 is mentioned below.
City of Johannesburg Internship Programme 2022
Company: City of Johannesburg
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 14 January 2022
This internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification.
- Control the administrative requirements associated with the SHE Directorate.
- Monitor the consolation, processing and presentation for functional information.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension associated with the processing of Directorate related queries and complaints.
- Control workflow processes and output levels of work by providing administrative guidance.
- Performance specific activities associated with providing support to Line functions.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Excellent Communication skills including presentation skills.
- Organising skills and attention to detail.
- Coordinating skills.
- Good report writing skills
- Time management and being able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa