TCM Academy would like to provide an exciting opportunity for suitable unemployed candidates to apply for NQF 5 Learnership and Internship Programme 2022 available in South Africa.
TCM: Learnership Programme 2022
The purpose of the qualification/learnership is to develop learners with the requisite competencies against the skills profile for the systems support career path. The overarching aim is to develop a broader base of skilled ICT professionals to underpin economic growth. Successful completion of this programme results in an MICT SETA registered qualification.
Company : TCM Academy
Location : South Africa
Closing Date: 20 January 2022
- Aimed at developing youth OF ALL RACES in the IT sector
- Must not be enrolled for any other internship or learnership at the time of application for this one.
- Must be willing to commit to complete the 12-month Programme.
- Must be willing to participate in all learning and work experience required by the Programme.
- Must be available to start on short notice
- Must be willing to relocate to Gauteng
The candidate must possess the below qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team Work
- Learning and researching
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa