The Shoprite invites talented and passionate individuals to apply for the Website Support Specialist Internship Programme 2022 available at Brackenfell and Cape Town, South Africa. Web Support Jobs 2022 / Web Support Specialist Careers 2022 is available at Shoprite. If you are looking for Shoprite Internships 2022 / Shoprite Training Programme 2022, you have come to the right place. You can read the full details about Shoprite Jobs Careers is provided in the section below.
Company: Shoprite Group
Location: Brackenfell, Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 15 January 2022
Web Support Jobs 2022: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 At Shoprite
The purpose of the Web Support Intern role is to execute web authoring, refine user journeys and provide front-end site support related to the corporate website. The Web Support Intern will craft and apply business communication messaging, use their visual communication design skills along with digital and website technologies to enhance and improve the design, layout and functionality of the website.
The role will work closely with the Communications and Technical Web Development Teams to implement new and innovative ways of showcasing the corporate website that supports and communicates the corporate narrative and delivers a consistent and exciting user experience.
- Work with the communications and technical web development teams to maintain and refresh the Group’s corporate website.
- Utilise a content management system (Adobe Experience Management) to update and edit website content.
- Align and maintain the website digital asset management system.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical information and business needs.
- Collaborate with web designers to match intent of visual design.
- Create website layout and user interface by using standard practices and/or design software as assigned.
- Produce artwork in support of web updates.
- Create prototypes and experiment with new technologies and features as assigned.
- Troubleshoot issues on web-based systems from time to time.
- Maintain software documentation.
Degree or Diploma in:
- Visual Design Communication,
- Digital Media,
- Graphic Design
- or a related field.
Knowledge on one or more of the following:
- User experience, interactions and responsive design
- UI / prototyping tools
- Updating and maintaining design through a Design System
- Developing user flows, wireframes, grid systems, site maps, and interactive prototypes
- Research, benchmarking and interaction analysis
- Design and/or prototyping tools and design
- Data analysis
- Translating business requirements into workable web experiences
How to Apply?
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa