Danone is currently looking for suitable candidates to apply for Latest Traineeship Programme 2022 available at Gauteng, South Africa.
Danone Traineeship Programme 2022
Closing date: 17 January 2022
Danone is now taking applications for their plant in-service traineeship. Apply now!
The successful applicants will need to execute the P1 & P2 program, preventative maintenance, and continuous improvement of plant equipment in line with GMP and OHS ACT provisions.
- Completed S4 Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (H/C) – GCC Ready
Key Performance Indicators
- P1 & P2 program schedule adherence and completion of reports
- Machine availability
- Operational Efficiency (OE)
- Plant Service Level (On Time In Full)
Personal Characteristics & Behavioural Traits
- Solid knowledge of engineering theory
- Passionate about engineering methodologies/strategies and best practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, pro-active and inquisitive
- Excellent service orientation
- Taking accountability for tasks through to completion
This is a highly visible position within Danone; you will interact with Internal – Marketing, Sales Supply chain, SSD and External – Suppliers, CO-packers. Challenge, innovate, convince and find alignment when needed. This role has no direct reports.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000000 USD 000000 Month
- Address Gauteng, South Africa