Are you unemployed and have a passion to work In Supply Chain / Logistics? Nestlé South Africa would like to provide Supply Chain Internship Opportunity 2022 / 2023 available at Bryanston, Sandton, South Africa. Nestlé Jobs 2022 will boost your abilities and practical level of experience in the respective fields of study. Nestlé Careers mostly remain available in different countries as well as South Africa, you should get full advantage by joining the Nestlé Supply Chain Vacancies 2022 is provided in the section below.
Nestlé: Supply Chain / Logistics Internship Opportunity 2022
Nestlé is currently looking for Supply Chain Graduates who hold a bachelor’s degree in either Logistics or Supply Chain Management to join our team!
Location: Bryanston, Sandton, South Africa
Last Date: 19 January 2022
The purpose the graduate programme is to fast-track development by exposing graduates to various functions within the business over a period of 24 months. The graduate programme is rotational in nature and therefore successful graduates will have the opportunity to rotate to multiple functions & locations within our ESAR region. The ultimate objective is to create talent pipeline for key roles within the business in the future.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in either Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Successful completion of the gamification application game: C-Factor (thetalent.games)
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company”
- Successfully complete the gamification assessment
- Demonstrate high learning agility
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexible & adaptive
- Effective communication
- Drive for results
- Numerical reasoning
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa