South Africa Government has been announced the unemployed qualified young youth to apply for the Latest Job Opportunities in Various fields of Study. SA Govt Vacancies 2022 / 2023 is available in different Provinces Of South Africa. You can read the full details about Publication No 44 Of 2021 is provided in the section below.
South Africa SA Government Jobs 2022 / 2023
Posting Issued: 22 December 2021
Location: South Africa
NB: PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST PLEASE USE THE NEW Z83 WHICH IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 01 JANUARY 2021.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 44 (click here to view the full document)
Departments with Internships
Departments with Jobs Requiring only Grade 12
All Departments with open Vacancies:
- Employment and Labour
- Forestry Fisheries and the Environment
- Government Printing Works
- Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent
- Office of the Chief Justice
- Office of the Public Service Commission
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Service and Administration
- Small Business Development
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa