Are you unemployed Grade 12 individuals? Senwes is looking for suitable candidates to apply for Grainlink Learnership Opportunity 2022/2023 available at Various Silos within the Grain Industry. Senwes Learnership Programme 2022 is available for interns/learners, where they can optimize their skills, knowledge and practical level of experience in the respective fields of study. You can read the full details about Grainlink Learning Opportunity 2022 is mentioned below.
Senwes: Grainlink Learnership Opportunity 2022 / 2023
Senwes is looking for a self-motivated, energetic person between the age of 18 and 25 who wishes to pursue a career in the grain industry. Learners will be expected to accept employment on the basis of a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 24 January 2022
- The candidate must have passed Grade 12, or in the process of completing Grade 12.
- Math is a requirement.
- Technical ability or aptitude will serve as a recommendation.
- Not employed by another company on a full-time basis.
- No previous Learnerships completed.
NB. This is a Learnership programme and employees will receive on-the-job training, as well as external training where required.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
How To Apply
Click on the link below to apply!
- Salary Offer 000000 USD 000000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa