City of Johannesburg (CoJ) is currently looking for suitable Grade 12 individuals to apply for 6-12 months Admin Internship Programme 2022. The city of Johannesburg Internship Programme 2022 is available for interns/learners, to gain skills, knowledge, and competencies in the relevant fields of study. You can read the full details about City of Johannesburg Jobs 2022 / City of Johannesburg Vacancies 2022 are mentioned below.
City of Johannesburg: Admin Internship Programme 2022
Company: City of Johannesburg
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 31st January 2022
- Grade 12 and N6 in: Public Administration / Office Administration / Admin Management;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Control the administrative requirements associated with the SHE Directorate.
- Monitor the consolation, processing and presentation for functional information.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension associated with the processing of Directorate related queries and complaints.
- Control workflow processes and output levels of work by providing administrative guidance.
- Performance specific activities associated with providing support to Line functions.
Skills & Competencies:
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills.
- Organizing skills and attention to detail.
- Coordinating skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Time management and being able to work under pressure
How to Apply for City of Johannesburg for Admin Internship Programme 2022
Please click the link below to apply for City Of Johannesburg Careers Opportunity 2022
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa