Agrément South Africa would like to provide 12 months of Internship Opportunities 2022 / 2023 to talented and hard-working individuals in the field of Internal Audit / Risk Management. Agrément SA Internship Training Programme is available at Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. If you are seeking for Internal Audit Interns / Risk Management Intern at Agrément SA, you have come to the right place. You can read the full details about Agrément SA Jobs 2022 / Agrément SA Careers 2022 is mentioned below.
Agrément South Africa: Internal Audit / Risk Management Internship Programme 2022
Purpose: To assist the organization in the Audit, Risk, and Compliance Department.
- Company: Agrément SA
- Location: Pretoria, South Africa
- Closing date: 20 January 2022
- Contract: 12 months contract Internship
- Stipend: R113 955.00 per annum
- Reference number: ASA00058/2021
Internal Auditing Responsibilities:
- Executing of a risk based internal audit in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Developing and executing audit approaches around key financial and operational risks with the aim of testing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Assisting with audit execution, from planning to reporting phase.
- Performing audit risk and control assessments.
- Execute audit procedures and audit programs;
- Draft audit findings and assist with compiling draft audit report;
- Assist with compiling thorough, concise and reliable draft audit reports,
- Follow up on previous audit issues raised;
- Assist in conducting Control Self-Assessments for the organization;
- Maintain quality standards in terms of the audit methodology, approach and documentation;
- Implementation and improvement of general quality assurance on all audit work;
- Building relations with partners and stakeholders;
- Supporting a combined assurance model (includes working with external auditors and other assurance providers);
Risk Management Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the implementation and review of Operational Risk registers;
- Assisting the business to identify, assess, monitor and report on Operational Risk issues;
- Assisting with general audit and risk matters and projects.
- Perform adhoc management requests/projects
- Perform adhoc investigations
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BCom / B Tech Degree in: Internal Audit or Risk Management is a minimum requirement
- Studying towards Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Internal Audit Technician (IAT) program would be beneficial
- Registration with professional body – Institute of Internal Auditors preferable
Skills / Competencies:
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Deadline driven and attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Innovative thinking for service delivery
- Ability to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners/stakeholders
- Potential planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
- Salary Offer R113 955.00 per annum USD R113 955.00 per annum Month
- Address Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa