Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development invites unemployed grade 12 individuals to apply for Agriculture Internships 2022. The Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development Internships 2022 is based in Gauteng, South Africa. Please read the full details about Agriculture Jobs and Careers 2022 is mentioned below.
Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs: Agriculture Internship Programme 2022
Company: Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development:
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Salary: R 87,000.00 Per annum
Reference Number: refs/012762
Number of Posts : 14
- CROP Farm Assist with planting, maintaining, harvesting, washing and storing produce.
- Taking stewardship of the land, plants and environment by making a commitment to the sustainability and well-being of the project and the people involved.
- Notify Manager of irrigation system issues for farm and greenhouse.
- Support production planning and scheduling for all areas of farm and greenhouse.
- Assess farm and greenhouse growing conditions.
- Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for farm planting and maintenance which applies to intensive small-acreage farming.
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in Agriculture as recognized by SAQA.
How to Apply for Agriculture Internships 2022
If you meet the above requirements, you should apply online for Agriculture Internships Jobs 2022 by clicking the link below.
- Salary Offer R 87,000.00 Per annum USD R 87,000.00 Per annum Month
- Address Gauteng, South Africa