If you are unemployed and looking for opportunities at Johannesburg, BASF Graduate Programme 2022 has been announced for suitably qualified graduates to gain skills, knowledge, and practical level of experience. BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is available in various fields of study. You can read the full details about BASF Graduate Learning Program 2022 are provided in the section below.
BASF Graduate Programme: Johannesburg Vacancies 2022
The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 18 – 24 months.
What you can expect:
- Working for the number one chemical company in the world
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development plan
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer focused team
- Regular feedback from Mentors
- Business School accredited Learning Programme
- Working with industry experts from across the continent
Fields of study:
Diploma, B-Tech, or Degree in the following field:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Marketing Management/Communications
- Risk Management
What the Programme offers:
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%).
How to Apply
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 27 January 2022
- Salary Offer 000000 USD 000000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa