BDO invites unemployed BComm graduates to apply for Junior Accountant / SAIPA Trainee Graduate Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available at Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
BDO Junior Accountant Internship 2021 / 2022: SAIPA Trainee for Graduates
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
31 December 2021
Position: Junior Accountant / SAIPA Trainee
The Junior Accountant/SAIPA Trainee will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep client financial records up to date and complete. To process accounting transactions, and if applicable payroll functions, for clients.
Include but not limited to:
- Client satisfaction and service delivery developing and maintaining the client relationship through communication, listening and responsiveness.
- Collaboration-Communicate and escalate client’s needs to senior/team leader for action and follow up.
- Application and adherence with BS&A policies & procedures (SOP’s).
- To capture data and performing of accounting, and if applicable payroll functions, for clients.
- Improve margins through efficiency, ensures timesheets and travel claims are submitted on time in Maconomy according to department admin policy.
- Manage assigned clients, to meet client and statutory deadlines.
- Maintain productivity as determined by management annually.
- Manage own recoverable time in accordance with budget and communicate timeously with Senior/Supervisor/Manager should budget deadlines not be met.
- Analyse and report time spent per job, detailing reason for exceeding budget.
- Analyse time spent versus budgeted time and implement improvement to increase own efficiency and productivity.
- Meet set productivity targets as communicated.
- Strive for Growth and Development as a strategic imperative.
- Grade 12 with Formal qualification e.g. BComm.
- Computer literacy and limited exposure to accounting packages
- Relationships and Collaboration
- Exceptional Client Service
- Business Growth
- Engaging People
- Inclusive Agile Leadership/ Management
- Quality, Risk Management & Operational Transformation
- Department Specific/ Role Specific
How to Apply for BDO Graduate Internship Programme 2021-22
If you meet the above requirements, you can go to the official site of BDO, in order to apply online for the recently announced Junior Accountant / SAIPA Trainee Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available at Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
If you have any questions about BDO Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022, So you can tell us in the comment section below and we will respond within 48hrs. Keep Checking Our Site for Latest Jobs, Internship, Learnership, Vacancies in South Africa and also share with your loved ones, so that they can also take benefit from our site. StaySafe!
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa