Aspen Holdings is currently seeking to appoint Business Analyst to apply for 2022 / 2023 Internship Programme available at Johannesburg, South Africa. Aspen Business Analyst Internships 2022 / 2023 is available for those applicants who have passion to gain valuable experience in the respective fields of study. If you are looking for Aspen Holdings Jobs 2022, you have come to the right place. The interested applicants should read the full details about Aspen Graduate Programme 2022 is mentioned below.
Aspen: Business Analyst Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
The Business Analyst graduate / Intern will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to creating basic reporting under supervision. They will be working under the guidance of an experienced analyst.
This person would be exposed to the various departments with FMCG Sales in order to gain insight into the collaborative work required within the division. The second level of exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role fits within the organization.
As a graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Basic business analytics – look at interactions within FMCG Sales and how the various teams fit in and collaborate
- Training provided on data sets and required to complete basic data extracts
- Gain an understanding of Source data vs models created
- Meeting with External departments involved
- Exposure to BI department to understand how data is incorporated into useful models for the business
- Assistance on work whilst learning
- Accompanying meetings
- Generating simple reports
Must have a completed relevant Degree / Diploma in:
- B.Bus Science
- BSc. Computer Science
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, and technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa