Citi South Africa has been announced Latest Graduate Learnership Programme 2022 for unemployed graduates to gain skills, knowledge, and valuable experience in the relevant fields of study. Citi 2022 Learnerships is based in Gauteng, South Africa. Citi Jobs and Vacancies is also available for you after having experience certificates. You can read the full details about Citi Graduate Learning Programme 2022 is mentioned below.
Citi 2022 South African Graduate Learnership Programme
- Company: Citi
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Closing Date: 31 January 2022
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African & Global economy. Apply now!
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme specifically in our Compliance department. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed within our AML and Compliance team.
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
How to Apply for Citi 2022 South Africa Learnership Programme 2022
Please Click the link below to apply online!
Candidates who meet the required criteria, should apply online for the recently announced Citi South Africa 2022 Graduate Learning Programme is available at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Citi Vacancies 2022 is available for learners, so you should take full advantage by joining the Citi South African Graduate Program 2022.
- Salary Offer 0000000 USD 0000000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa