ProBono.Org is currently looking for suitable individuals to apply for the Communications Internship Programme 2022 available at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
ProBono.Org: Communications Internship Programme 2022
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 31 December 2021
The internship is a one-year fixed term employment opportunity for a young, passionate communications, journalism and media studies graduate who is interested in assisting the organisation to advance its external and internal communications reach and capacity, working under the supervision of the Operations, Grants and Communications Manager.
A Diploma / Degree in:
- Media studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT proficiency, with a focus on web content and social media communications
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite programs an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- A commitment to the vision and mission of ProBono.Org and an interest in social justice.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa