Are you unemployed and looking for Jobs opportunity in Johannesburg? Tenneco Inc invites suitable candidates to apply for Customer Service Officer Jobs 2022 / 2023 available at Johannesburg. Tenneco Inc Job Vacancies is available for those candidates who want to gain skills, knowledge, and level of experience. You should read the full details and descriptions about Tenneco Inc Careers Opportunity 2022 is mentioned below.
Tenneco Inc Vacancies 2022: Customer Service Officer Jobs At Johannesburg
This is a great opportunity to join us as Customer Service Officer, part of the Customer Service Team in our Motorparts Johannesburg Plant, Meadowview. In this role you will handle orders, deliveries and its administration. In collaboration with sales department you will be responsible for supporting the customers and agents driving customer satisfaction.
- Having an expert knowledge of their portfolios, local CS and specifics of customers you ensure customer/ process instructions are stored properly in SAP and know the bounds of their work processes
- Communicate with EDI specialist to load new customers on EDI
- Ensure that all orders are processed on the same day as received and are captured accurately
- Ensure feedback to the customer is complete, anticipate other questions the customer might have and provide an answer weather they asked or not
What will make you successful
- Investigate past due orders to resolve root course and provide improvements to customer order book
- Handle day-to-day business professionally and participate in projects as per requirement / capability
- Stand in for absent colleagues, help all customers with simple queries without transferring to the owner of the customer
- Identify areas in your workspace that are not productive, introduce continuous improvement of processes
- Ensure appropriate management attention and timely closing of queries
- Request additional training for processes and systems where you need additional knowledge
- Comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements as advised by SHERQ department induction, policies and procedures
- Observe Government guidelines and follow Tenneco HTHT Covid guidelines and policies.
- Knowledge of SAP OTC (EP1 and/or TA2)
- Knowledge of export into SADAC, East Africa and West Africa added advantage
- Should have an understanding of Inco terms, FCL, LCL and Airfreight shipments
- Education – min. Grade 12; Bachelor’s degree would be an asset
- Excel Knowledge – intermediate to advanced
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Quick problem-solving ability – solution driven
- Strong planning and time management skills – you organize your own work effectively and efficiently
- Customer focused – you take actions to offer the customer the most appropriate solution
- Creativity – you are able to look at problems in an unusual way
How to Apply
Please click the link below to apply!
Company: Tenneco Inc.
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa