AON South Africa invites unemployed suitable graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 available at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
AON: Graduate Internships 2022
This two-year contract provides you with a focused and rewarding learning environment where you will grow and develop the much-needed skills for our industry.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 31 December 2021
Your development will include both personal and professional growth, preparing you for the world of work. If you are committed to making your mark in the Insurance sector, then Aon is the company to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in our dynamic industry.
Minimum Requirements / Competencies
- Be between the ages of 19 and 26.
- No working experience, no previous graduate programs.
- Mature and professional demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate relationships.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
- Positive attitude.
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Required Fields of study:
Any other fields will be considered, however, the degrees mentioned below will be advantageous::
Advantageous fields of study:
- BCom Risk and Insurance
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or civil).
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa