DataOrbis is offering unemployed qualified graduates who live in Johannesburg and Cape Town to be a part of their Graduate Internship Programme 2022. DataOrbis Graduate Program 2022 is available for learners, where they can Optimize their abilities and competencies in the relevant fields of study. DataOrbis Careers mostly remain vacant/available in South Africa, You may apply for DataOrbis Jobs 2022 after having valuable experience in DataOrbis Graduate Training Programme 2022.
DataOrbis: Graduate Internship Programme 2022
Location: Johannesburg and Cape Town
Expire: In a Month
Stipend: Market Related
We are looking for enthusiastic, resilient, agile, and strategic thinking graduates that will be in their element in assimilating, processing or visualising data in order to understand, make sense of and find the story within the detail.
At DataOrbis, you will embark on a journey into a world of work that is agile, ever changing and will push you to think out of the box and allow you to immerse yourself in our industry. With roles within both our DevOps and Data Visualisation teams, you will have the opportunity to connect and engage with brilliant minds who will assist, support and motivate you to perform at your best. You will be part of a goal driven environment and will work within a team that is passionate, engaged, and thrives on innovation.
A tertiary qualification in:
- Business Science in Marketing,
- BCom IS,
- Business Administration,
- Market Research
- or equivalent.
NB. Any industry related working experience in FMCG, Customer Insights, Market Research, Data Management and Processing or Insights and Analytics would be an advantage but is not a necessary requirement.
Competencies / Skills:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, Teams).
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines as specified.
- Proactive and confident with the ability to communicate progress, developments and difficulties encountered on an ongoing basis.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A strong team player with an impeccable work ethic.
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deliverable and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to communicate progress and developments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative and results driven.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a sound values and belief system.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa