ABSA is offering the Industrial Psychology (Junior Behavioural Specialist) Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 available at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The ABSA Internship Opportunity 2021 is available for interns/trainees, to learn, grow and develop their skills, knowledge and competencies in the relevant field. The ABSA Jobs / ABSA Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, you can take full advantage by joining the ABSA Vacancies 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Industrial Psychology Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates should read the full details and descriptions of ABSA Trainee Program 2021 is provided in the section below.
ABSA Jobs and Careers: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Position: Industrial Psychology Intern (Junior Behavioural Specialist)
The purpose of the Industrial Organisational Psychology Internship programme is to provide interns with the opportunity to convert previously acquired theoretical knowledge into activities related to professional practice, and to apply newly acquired practical knowledge and skills, under the supervision of a senior Industrial Organisational Psychologist.
Interns will directly report to a People Manager within a particular Business Area. In addition, the Intern will be assigned to two supervisors, an internal senior Industrial Organisational Psychologist within the organisation and an external Industrial Organisational Psychologist from a recognised academic institution.
- The Intern is responsible for carrying out work allocated to them, for the provision of assistance with implementing key projects and for supporting strategic business objectives.
- Attend and participate in all workplace experiences against agreed development objectives
- Attend and participate in all training and development interventions against agreed development objectives
- Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis
- Administration: Effectively fulfil all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
Bachelors Degree / Professional Qualifications in:
- Management Studies
- Strong planning, organizing and co-coordinating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with and accurate and thorough approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and energetic self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn, Inquisitive mindset
How to Apply for ABSA Internship / Training Programme 2021 / 2022
If you meet the above requirements, you should Click here to apply online for Industrial Psychology (Junior Behavioural Specialist) Internship Opportunity 2021 / 2022 in ABSA available at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa