BDO South Africa is currently looking for suitable and talented candidates to apply for Internal Audit Manager Internships 2022/2023 in Public Sector available at Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. You can read the full details about BDO Internships 2022 / 2023 are provided in the section below.
BDO South Africa: Internal Audit Manager Internships 2022 / 2023
- Position Title: Internal Audit Manager- Public Sector
- Company: BDO South Africa
- Location: Cape Town
- Closing Date: 21 January 2022
The foundation of our business is strong relationships, with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders and we work hard every day to make this a reality. Our commitment is to create unlimited growth by giving our people continuous opportunities and our client’s unparalleled support.
BDO’s global organisation extends across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices – and we’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service. Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards.
BDO Cape Town has a vacancy on Internal Audit Manager- Public Sector in its Risk Advisory Services Department.
The key role of the Internal Audit Manager is to effectively manage the engagement, execution and reporting on client engagements in full conformance with IIA standards.
- Client Relationships
- Staff Management
- Managing and monitoring resources, WIP, and budgets.
- Quality control on projects (development and/or review of all planning, fieldwork, reporting and finalisation of engagements)
- Ensure effective functioning of the day to day operation of the department / team.
- Manage the preparation for and attend Audit Committee and other client meetings.
- B.Com Honours in Internal Auditing / Informatics /or Computer Science and CIA
- CISA added advantage
- 5-8 years in a client facing experience related to internal audit, risk management and general risk advisory services. 3 -5 of these in a supervisory role.
- Experience in public sector, understanding the PFMA, MFMA and its regulatory environment;
- Digital and Analytics an advantage
A Manager is expected to provide operational leadership and guidance to audit teams by strengthening the team’s technical capabilities to implement and conclude internal audit plans of clients.
- Great knowledge of audit and risk oversight principles and theory
- Command of internal audit standards
- Supervision skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent English is written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
The appointment will be made in terms of the firm’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Internal Audit Manager Internships 2022 / 2023
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa