Médecins Sans Frontierès MSF Internships 2022 / 2023 has been announced for suitable individuals to gain skills, knowledge and competencies. The Interim Donor Loyalty And Retention Manager Interns 2022 is available at All Provinces Of South Africa. Please go through the Médecins Sans Frontierès Internship Jobs detail mentioned below.
MSF Internships 2022 / 2023: Interim Donor Loyalty And Retention Manager Jobs 2022
- Company: Médecins Sans Frontierès
- Location: South Africa
- Closing Date: 07 January 2022
Doctors without Borders (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation committed to two objectives: providing medical assistance to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, natural and man-made disasters; and speaking out about the plight of the populations assisted. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
This interim position has specific responsibilities for the implementation of the Retention 2022 strategic plan, development and management of retention and loyalty programs for MSF SA Donors. This includes Regular and Occasional Donors. The role will undertake detailed analysis and monitoring of our donor base to ensure quality loyalty and retention programs. He/she will ensure through testing and donor feedback that our program of engagement generates ongoing and sustainable funding.
- The Donor Loyalty and Retention Manager plays a key role in the implementation of the 2022 Strategic plan, development, maintenance, coordination and monitoring of retention and loyalty programs and day-to-day fundraising operations.
- Supported by FR Director, He/she does this in line with MSF SA organisational plans and objectives and, importantly, will supervise and monitor a dynamic team of employees and service providers engaged in donor loyalty, care and retention activities.
Visions of the post
This is achieved through various programs, activities and campaigns including, but not limited to: telemarketing, donor care direct mail, and relationship marketing. Reporting and supported by the FR director, He/She strategically implemented the 2022 Retention plan to achieve the set Key performance indicators and income targets. Supervising the retention team He/ she will be responsible for all retention plans to contribute to the whole FR targets and plan for 2022.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the FR Director, the Donor Retention officer, the Donor Care retention intern, Donor Engagement officer and the Business Data Analyst to develop and maintain attrition modelling to assist with the formulation of the retention strategy
- Implement and maintain the reactivation program to increase reactivation targets, reduce credit/debit card rejections and suspensions, mainly via telemarketing and online activities
- Monitor the behaviour of “unpaid/defaulters” and introduce effective strategies to increase their donation per year, via telemarketing, online and mailing activities
- Implement strategies and activities to successfully upgrades Regular Donor contribution yearly via telemarketing, online and mailing campaigns
- Donor Care team to archive team set KPIs to improve retention statistics.
- Online team to maintain and further develop the engagement and digital supporter journey for all new donors.
- Philanthropy and partnership team to implement a legacy campaign for mass and Midlevel donors.
- Acquisition team to improve the drop off and cancellation rates in the 1st year of the donor’s life.
Donor Care and Retention
- Work with FR Director to implement the 2022 annual test strategies for the continuous refinement and improvement of donor retention interventions and donor cultivatio manager and the Digital campaign officer to pursue opportunities to integrate and extend these activities in the mobile and digital space
- Manage and monitor all welcome and thank you processes and materials for Regular Donors utilizing the most cost-effective and appropriate channels
- Work with the F2F manager and Digital team to implement strategies to maximise new regular donor retention after sign up
- Work with the FR Director and Digital team to retain occasional donors and encourage their giving of an extra donation or higher value bands.
Reporting, analysis and data management
- Assist FR Director with monitoring of budgets and expenditure for all Retention campaigns and activities, like the Call centre and the retention materials service provider.
- Provide regular analysis and reports against program objectives and help to monitor income and expenditure
- Lead the retentions team Mid-year review; working with Donor retention officer, Donor engagement officer, Business Data Analyst, and supporter by FR Director to analyze the team performance, suggest a strategic way forward and Budget amendments.
- Lead the retention team financial Audit requirements together with the whole FR team.
- Monitor, report and analyze attrition rates of all Regular Donors programs with a particular focus on F2F channels
- Work with Business Data analyst and Data manager to conduct retention and attrition analysis to identify successful strategies and opportunities for improved retention communications together with the whole retention team.
- Monitor project work-in-progress, timelines and milestones to ensure key deadlines and targets are achieved
- Monitor data integrity strategy to ensure all opportunities are used to capture up to date, relevant and accurate information about donors.
Cross-team projects and communications
- Maintain a high level of relationship with internal teams
- Manage relationships with service providers to ensure the integrity of programs and fulfilment of contracts and agreements
- Take part in organizational-wide projects to represent Fundraising as and when required
- Assist with idea generation to identify opportunities for new fundraising initiatives
- Represent Donor Retention team interests in cross-organizational project teams to support fundraising strategic aim.
Requirements to work for MSF Internships
Knowledge & Skills
- Marketing, Fundraising or other relevant higher education qualifications
- In supporter retention, loyalty programs and/or customer relationship marketing (CRM) strategies to drive increased engagement, preferably in a Fundraising environment.
- Direct marketing communications, including mail, telemarketing, and production of materials.
- Targeting, segmentation and personalisation techniques and confidence in undertaking data analysis.
- Knowledge of Donor insight techniques such as surveys, data analysis and focus groups would be a plus.
- Appropriate computer skills and knowledge of relevant software including experience of using supporter databases.
- MSF work Experience would be a plus.
Required competence Of MSF Internships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relevant level oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to maintain high level of supporter care standards.
- Experience in Analytical thinking, people management, initiative, innovation, planning and organizing.
How to Apply for MSF Internships 2022-23
* If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful*
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa