Are you unemployed and have a Grade 12 certificate? If your answer is yes, you are eligible for the Bitou Municipality Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023. Bitou Municipality Vacancies or Bitou Municipality Jobs are available in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa. Interested candidates can read the entire details of Bitou Municipality Careers 2022, which are provided below.
Bitou Municipality Jobs: Learnership Programme 2022 /2023
Company: Bitou Municipality
Location: Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Closing date: 24 June 2022
The Bitou Municipality in partnership with Long Ships (PTY) Ltd and MICT SETA offers an exciting opportunity to 40 (forty) unemployed young people who wish to participate in the Radio, Film, and Television Production learnership for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
This program is a modern industry-based program using a modern occupational qualification based on dual systems of learning.
The following Learnership opportunities are open for application:
- Radio Production X20 Learners
- Film and Television Production X20 Learners
- Grade 12 certificate.
- South African Citizens between the ages of 18-35
- Unemployed and not registered on any other Learnership, Internship, and/or WIL program
- Must reside within the borders of Bitou Municipality
How to Apply
All Learnership applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity Document (not older than three months).
- Certified Grade 12 certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of banking details/statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter
- Completed application form.
Please Hand deliver or Post the above-mentioned documents to:
Bitou Local Municipality, Training & Development Section,
Private Bag X 1002,
- Failure to attach the above-mentioned documents in your application will result in the disqualification of your application.
- Should candidates not be contacted within two months of the closing date, they may accept that their application was unsuccessful.
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape, South Africa