Safripol is currently looking for Matric / Grade 12 qualification to be a part of their 2022 Learnership Programme based in Sasolburg. Safripol Learnership Programme is available for interns/learners, where they can learn, grow and develop their skills, and competencies. Safripol Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, you will get Safripol Jobs / Safripol Vacancies after having valuable experience. You can read the full details about Safripol Learning Programme is provided in the section below.
Safripol: Learnerships 2022
Safripol invites unemployed youth in possession of Matric / Grade 12 qualification to apply for the 2022 Learnership Opportunity (Chemical Operations Level 2)
Location: Sasolburg, South Africa
Closing date: 31 December 2021
- Grade 12 or equivalent (passed maths and physical science)
- Technical capability,
- Initiative and need for learning.
- Succesfull candidates will Undergo on-the-job training and gain experience in a chemical industry environment.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with diversity targets
- Applications received after the closing date, will not be considered
- If no reply was received 14 days after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa