Sanne would like to provide Learning & Development Internships 2022 / 2023 to suitable jobless graduates. It is the biggest chance for you to get knowledge and practical experience. Sanne Jobs or Sanne Internships is based in Western Cape, South Africa.
Apply Now for Learning & Development Intern at Sanne
We are searching for an Intern in the Learning and Development department to help with Administrator and Manager Training. The position will be on a fixed-term contract.
- Enroll students in professional courses basis existing processes, to specific timelines;
- Maintain trackers and training reports for easy and readily available information on professional training by employees, businesses, and jurisdictions;
- Make bookings locally and globally for Learning & Development matters;
- Assist the Learning and Development Team to organize any local and global training;
- Track for exam attendance and exam results for all professional courses in which staff are enrolled to;
- Monitor and process professional subscription claims by staff and maintain a tracker for the approval thereof;
- Liaise with the Accounts Payable team to process vendor invoice payments to facilitate timely processing of the same.
- Prepare attendance sheet for training and filing of same;
- Any other Adhoc duties that may be assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of 6 – months’ of experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel);
- Conscientious of deadlines and able to deliver to the same;
- Good written and spoken communications skills;
- Able to work under pressure and;
- Well organized and a track record of working to tight deadlines
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa