Closing Date: 20 January 2022
Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape
Main Purpose of the Job:
Sun Flamingo is looking for talented and innovative thinkers to join our internship program.
2x Interns with either Office Administration or Business Management qualification.
- Matric/Grade 12
- N6 qualification in Office Administration /Business Management
- A letter from the institution requesting in-service training
- A certified copy of your ID
- Detailed CV
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- Be able to commit for 18 months
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the internship programme
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt in a high-performance environment.
- Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend
- Ability to work shift and / or on weekends and public holidays.
THE APPOINTMENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ONGOING CONFIRMATION IN TERMS OF PREVAILING GAMING LEGISLATION AND DEPENDENT ON THE ISSUING OF A GAMING LICENCE.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act. No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), SISA’s internal recruitment policy as well as units’ employment equity plans and Gaming Board License conditions. Applicants must be willing to complete a general knowledge test which can be used as reference during the selection process.
- Please note that when applying for any position, reference checks will be completed and personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 will be processed. In applying for this position, applicants will be deemed to have consented to such processing as defined in the included Privacy Statement.
- Please also note that if you have not been contacted within 1 month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful