Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation invites unemployed South African citizens to apply for Latest Internship Programme 2022 in the field of Marketing and Agriculture. The Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation Internships 2022 is based in East London. If you are seeking for Marketing Internships / Agriculture Internships, you have come to the right place. You can read the full details about Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation Jobs / Careers is provided in the section below.
Internship Programme 2022: Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation
Company: Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation
Location: East London, South Africa
UMTIZA, a subsidiary of The Co-op, in partnership with the Agriculture Sector Education and Training Authority (AGRISETA) intends to launch the next funded Internship program.
The program is scheduled to take place over a period of 12 months. A monthly stipend will be paid to the successful intern.
This program aims to expose candidates to workplace experience and to develop practical skills and competencies in support of a formal qualification.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum of a National Diploma in one of the following fields of study:
- SA Citizen
- Not be registered on any other program at any SETA where a competency certificate has not been issued.
- Be prepared to commit to the full duration of the program and sign an Internship agreement.
- Be available to commence with the internship on 1 February 2021 at one of Umtiza’s branches in the Eastern Cape.
- Must have reliable transport
Closing date: 31 January 2022
How to Apply for Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation: Internship Programme 2022
Candidates who meet the above requirements, you should apply online for the recently announced Umtiza Farmer’s Corporation Internship Programme 2022 by clicking the link below.
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa