Are you unemployed Matric / Grade 12 Candidates? Omina invites suitable individuals to apply for Warehouse Operator Jobs and Careers 2022 available at KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Omina Jobs 2022 is available for those candidates who want to gain skills, knowledge, and competencies in their respective fields of study. You can read the full details about Warehouse Operator Careers 2022 is provided in the section below.
Omina Job Vacancies 2022 as Warehouse Operator at KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 31st December 2021
Omnia is a multidisciplinary group that specializes in the research and development, production, and delivery of chemicals. Additionally, it offers specialized services and solutions to a variety of industries, including agriculture, mining, and chemical application. Its attention remains focused on critical concerns such as providing a healthy and appropriate food supply for a growing population, decreasing the Group’s environmental effect, and ensuring the safety of Omnia’s employees and customers, among other things.
Omnia’s Agriculture, Mining, and Chemicals businesses deliver personalized, knowledge-based, and innovative solutions to their respective markets. These divisions have been established to help clients grow their companies via research, development, and information exchange, which will allow them to improve their overall performance and, therefore, their profit margins.
Omnia is offering an employment opportunity for job seekers looking for a permanent position as a Warehouse Operator for its Protea Chemicals division. The Omnia Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator is an employment opportunity based in KwaZulu-Natal that requires you to handle the receiving, storing, and issuing of materials from the warehouse or storage yard.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will need to tackle the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that items are stored accurately and correctly in accordance with ISO requirements
- Stocktaking, which includes daily cycle counts, is performed
- Product movement is accomplished via the use of a warehouse management system (WMS) or a forklift
- Following inventory control processes to ensure that the greatest possible levels of accuracy are maintained in the inventory system
- Material, goods, components, and supplies are issued or distributed to customers or colleagues depending on information from incoming requisitions
- General housekeeping is required. Inventory/stock that has been damaged or become outdated must be recorded and reported
- Loading and unloading of containers, lorries and other commodities is performed
- Product selection that is accurate thanks to the WMS (AX system).
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Omnia Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator’s Reference Number: OMN211110-13.
If you feel this opportunity works best for you, don’t hesitate to register for the vacancy.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Omnia Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Omnia Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric/Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses prior experience and knowledge regarding straightforward procedures/systems (at least 12 months to 3 years)
- Demonstrates a high level of self-awareness
- Passionate about developing themselves
- Result-driven attitude
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000000 USD 0000000 Month
- Address Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa