YearBeyond is currently looking for suitable individuals between 18 to 25 years, to apply for Internship Programme 2022 available at Western Cape, South Africa. YearBeyond 2022 Jobs and Careers will Optimize your skills and competencies in the respective fields of Study. The interested applicants should read the full details about YearBeyond Careers, and YearBeyond Vacancies 2022 is mentioned below.
YearBeyond Internship Applications 2022 Now Open
At YearBeyond we welcome applications from young people between the ages of 18 and 25 years old who are passionate about making a change in their own lives and in broader society.
Some streams may have additional requirements like a minimum mark in language or Maths. Make sure you are familiar with that before you embark on the application process.
Graduates (Diploma, Degree, Honours etc.) from all fields of study are eligible to apply. Students who are taking the whole year off from their tertiary studies are also eligible to apply.
Ensure that you can answer yes to all the following requirements in order to apply:
- Are you between the ages of 18 – 25?
- Do you have a matric certificate or an equivalent?
- Do you live in the Western Cape?
- Do you understand that this is not an employment opportunity?
- Do you understand that you will receive a small stipend and not a monthly salary?
- Are you clear that this is just an application and that you will only be invited for an interview and or assessment if you make the shortlist?
- NOTE: YearBeyond is a full-time commitment for 10 – 12 months only. Your time on the programme will be full days from Monday – Friday.
- Do you have a profile on the SAYouth.Mobi datafree website? If not, make sure you register on the site and complete your profile before applying.
How to Apply for YearBeyond 2022 Internship Programme
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa