Beekman Group is offering the internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. Beekman Group comapny always gives you great Opportunities. If you are looking for Internship programme In Beekman Group then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Beekman Group Internship Opportunities 2021-2022
“Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.”
- 31st March 2021
- Beekman Group
- KwaZulu Natal
- 12 Months
- Studying towards or just completed ISTQB Foundation and/or Test Analyst Level or similar
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work within team following development methodology e.g. Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Jira would be advantageous
- Proven track record of ability to handle time-critical project
- Successful Testers are meticulously detailed individuals with a high degree of focus. They are excellent problem-solvers and observant, and they are capable of communicating with a wide range of people. In addition to these general attributes and personality traits, we are seeking Testers with the following skills.
- Software knowledge: Testers must be intimately familiar with the type of software they’re going to be testing.
- Communication skills: It’s necessary that Testers have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail – Since glitches in a program might not make themselves entirely apparent, it’s important that Testers have excellent attention to detail to identify even the most well-hidden bugs.
- Documentation skills – Because such a large portion of their job relies on recording and reporting the problems they find, Testers must have advanced documentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills – Testers will need to work with developers and other colleagues to find solutions to the glitches they find. Because of this, it’s important that Testers have strong problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
➡ SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address 3 Daly Rd, Port Shepstone, 4240, South Africa