CATHSSETA: Internship Programme 2021
CATHSSETA invites applications from unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month internship programme. Internships are open for graduates who studied in the fields of study mentioned below.
Company : CATHSSETA
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: 07 May 2021
The interns will receive a monthly stipend of R5 000.00. Kindly note that there is no guarantee of placement beyond the internship contract term.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Learning Programmes Interns
Diploma / Degree in:
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- Financial Management
Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Interns
- Bachelor of Social Science
Corporate Services Interns
- LLB qualification
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Teamwork Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Problem solving,
- Maintain discipline.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Ground 1, Newtown Ave, Killarney, Johannesburg, 2193, South Africa