Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development has announced the graduates internship programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in Gauteng. Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development comapny always gives you great Opportunities. If you are looking for graduates Internship programme In Environmental Education & Awareness then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Company : Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Location : Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development: Graduate Internships 2021
Reference Number : REFS/008755
Internship Duration: 12 months contract
Salary : R6000.00 per month
Number of Posts : 60
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma in: Environmental Management/ Environmental Sciences/Nature Conservation (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA.
- Computer literate and have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Provide support in conducting environmental awareness activities in municipalities, advocacy groups and schools.
- Promote conservation of natural resources, air quality, waste management, sustainability and climate change education.
- Deliver presentations in schools, or host groups at sites such as nature reserves.
- Participate in implementation of selected departmental natural resources management programmes and BKB clean-up campaigns in Municipalities.
- Host exhibitions on environmental issues.
- Assist schools establish environmental projects.
- Candidates should take responsibility for administration work including record keeping and filing.
- Keep stock of stationery and consumables.
- Communicate and maintain good relations with co- workers, supervisor(s) and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform any other administrative and professional duties as and when required.
- Computer literate
- Have excellent interpersonal,
- Organisational and communication skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer R6000.00 per month USD R6000.00 per month Month
- Address 56 Eloff St, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa