South African Tourism: Internships Programme 2021
South African Tourism invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12-24 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date :21 May 2021
Internship Location: Sandton, Gauteng
At South African Tourism, we are committed to building a better South Africa and we believe in Investing in our youth as future leaders. Our Graduate Internship Programme is an Intensive cross functional programme which offers unemployed South African graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience In the Tourism Sector.
Eligibility: Any Graduate with no previous internship programme experience and who has completed a National Diploma/Degree. Applicants who need to complete Work Integrated Learning (WIL) are also encouraged to apply.
What to expect: Exposure to the broader Tourism business, involvement in real business projects as well as engagement with various stakeholders In the sector.
Opportunities exists In the following business units and fields of study:
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Eagerness to team and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure.
How to apply
Applications to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address 90 Protea Rd, Chislehurston, Sandton, 2146, South Africa