Western Cape Government has announced the internships programmes 2021/2022. Its best chance for you to apply for this internship programme 2021 in South Africa. If you are looking for Internship programme In Western Cape Government then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Western Cape Government: Internships 2021/ 2022
The Western Cape Government invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme. The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme which will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 24 months.
Company : Western Cape Government
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 21 May 2021
The following Internships are open for applications:
Information Management Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Information Management.
Senior Copy Writer/Graphic Design Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Copy Writer/Graphic Design.
Industrial Technology Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Industrial Technology.
Finance / Accounting Intern
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6 or Higher) in: Informatics/Statistician
Human Resource Management/Labour Relations/Training Intern
- Human Resource Management
- Labour Relations
Public Management Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Public Management
Office management and Technology Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Office management and Technology
Public Health/Social Science with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Public Health/Social Science.
Behavioral Science/Industrial Psychology Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Behavioral Science/Industrial Psychology
Information Technology Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Information Technology
Civil Engineering Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Civil Engineering
Information System for System Development Intern
- Degree/Diploma in: Information System
- Good communication skills in at least two of the official three languages of the Western Cape.
- Good understanding of how the public health service functions.
- Knowledge of health-related problems.
- Being able to cope under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address 95 York St, George Central, George, 6530, South Africa