NACOSA: Social Work Internship programme 2021
The Social Work Intern position supports the NACOSA’s Global Fund Debriefing and Psycho-Social Support programme within the Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) programme and seeks to advise the scaling of the approach to the Sex Work (SW) and Community Resources and Systems (CRS) programmes. The position will be reporting to the AGYW Programme Specialist.
We are looking for a newly qualified Social Work Intern with an interest in community development, public health, women’s health and programme design and administration.
Company : NACOSA
Location : Century City, Cape Town, South Africa
- Bachelor of Social Work and current registration with SACSSP
- No formal work experience is required
- 1-2 years, practicum experience in a fast-paced NGO
- Research and Report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in one or more South African languages besides English a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of mental health and psychosocial support
- South African national.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competent in MS Office Suite & familiarity with virtual meeting tools
- Willingness to travel within South Africa
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 000000 USD 000000 Month
- Address 3rd Floor, East Tower, Century Blvd, Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa