Drakenstein Municipality Learnership Programme 2021
“Drakenstein Municipality, an employer that is committed to equal employment opportunities, in partnership with the Local Government Sector Education and Training (LGSETA) invite eligible unemployed students who have successfully completed an occupational qualification in any of the South African accredited TVET Colleges.”
- Monday, May 26, 2021
- Drakenstein Municipality
HOW TO APPLY
- Personal cover letter
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified ID copy
- Certified academic record of results (including most recent)
- Certified copy of formal qualification
- Certification of documentation should not be older than three months
Your application can be submitted via email to Graduate@drakenstein.gov.za.
It can also be hand delivered to this address Drakenstein Municipality, Civic Centre, Bergriver Boulevard, Paarl, 7646 at the Human Resources Training and Development Section.
Please note that no CV’s will be returned on the applicant’s request, therefore please do not send us your original certificates. Preference will be given to Drakenstein Municipality based students.
Should there be no feedback received by/or before 31 June 2021, applicants may consider themselves as being unsuccessful. Failure to submit the required documents will result in automatic disqualification.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Pentz Lower St, Wellington, 7654, South Africa