Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme 2021
“Sibanye Stillwater academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a Mining Engineering Learnership to apply.”
- Friday, May 5, 2021 – 12:00
- Sibanye Stillwater
- Gauteng, Free State
- Applicants with Highest aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
HOW TO APPLY
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address 349 Rietkloof Street, Glenharvie, Westonaria, 1779, South Africa