Ritluka Resources: Internship Programme 2021
Ritluka Resources ( Pty) Ltd is an independent company that offers a variety of mining, construction and trading services in South Africa and neighbouring countries. Ritluka aims to provide solutions and satisfaction to clients by focusing on the client’s requirements and investments by understanding their projects and the impacts the projects will have in the client’s business.
Purpose of the Programme:
- To provide formal training to Graduate and equipping them with workplace skills.
- To allow Graduate to gain an understanding of the various operations within the workplace.
- To improve the employability of Graduates by exposing them to the on-job experience in their chosen fields of study.
Company : Ritluka Resources
Location : Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing date: 25 May 2021
- Previously disadvantaged individuals in Kriel, Thubelihle and Rietspruit areas
- Financially disadvantage
- Must be a South African citizen
Fields of study:
Completed Degree in the following disciplines:
- BCom Finance
- BSc Mining Engineering
- BSc Geology
- BSc Mine Surveying
- BSc Environmental Management
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work in a logical and organised manner
- Ability to learn and practice good workplace ethics
- Good communication skills ( written and verbal )
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Midlands, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa