National Film and Video Foundation: Internships 2021
Company : National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF)
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 30 May 2021
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Internship Programme is looking for a group of highly talented and creative graduate to join a team that promotes and supports a vibrant film industry in South Africa. The internship will give the successful applicants a unique opportunity to become important members of the creative team and gain valuable experience.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number;
- Applicants must be in possession of a matric certificate and completed Degree/Diploma from a recognised South African institute;
- Applicants must not have participated in an internship programme;
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment;
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcome but not required;
Internships are being offered in the following fields of study:
- Film & Television Producing
- Script Writing
- Graphics Designing
- PR & Publicity
- Marketing and Communications
- Events Management
- Research/Content Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Production Administrator
- Training and Development
- Information Technology
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good typing skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
NB. Please quote the field of study you fall under on the subject line
Applicants must submit copies of their CV and qualifications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa