Distell invites unemployed graduates to apply for learnership Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for learnership programme In Distell then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this learnership programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Distell: Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Company : Distell
Location : Stellenbosch, South Africa
This exciting entry level career opportunity is suited to a highly motivated, hardworking, committed individual who is reliable, punctual and determined to succeed who needs his/her 80 weeks practical exposure in an organization, so as to qualify as Millwright through a trade test at a recognised institution. The successful candidate will be expected to enter into a contract commencing on 01 June 2021
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undergoing training in the trade of the Millwright apprenticeship and to qualify as an Artisan;
- Participating in the apprenticeship training programme;
- Delivery quality work at all times; and
- Performing allocated duties.
- Grade 12 / Matric with Maths and Science or
- N3 or Diploma in Engineering studies with relevant Electrical and Mechanical trade theory.
- Good technical problem solving skills;
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000000 USD 0000000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa