Uniliver: Unemployed youth opportunity 2021
Company : Uniliver
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 10 June 2021
Uniliver has opportunities for unemployed youth to participate in a learnership programme at Uniliver.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Unemployed learner is responsible for carrying out general line operations and cleaning regimes according to planned operational requirements to safely deliver a good quality packed product.
- Carries out pre-start-up checks to ensure that the area and equipment is clean and is in a safe condition as per the SOP.
- Monitors quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults.
- Detects process abnormalities quickly and takes emergency action to prevent them.
- Must actively contribute to an eco-efficient environment.
- Clean the machine according to manufacturer’s standards as well as site specs.
- Check and prepare raw materials that will be used.
- Maintain the safety of oneself and that of others on the line.
- Matric (with Maths & Physical Science) OR N3 (Engineering Studies)
- Comply with learnership requirements as stipulated by UL and training provider. i.e. assessments; logbook and assignments.
- Effective communication skills,
- Physical ability to manually lift packaged final product – good physical condition.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address 24 Francis Rd, Anderbolt, Johannesburg, 1459, South Africa