FUCHS Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for Human Resources Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In FUCHS Group then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
FUCHS Group: HR / Human Resources Internship Programme 2021
Company : FUCHS Group
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 26 May 2021
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process for new hires.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to enhance the operations of the department.
- Assist with general Learning and Development related administration.
- Plan and coordinate training events or functions.
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating internal HR database.
- Assist with annual BBB-EE audit process.
- Assist with the implementation of Organisational Development and Employee Wellness initiatives.
- Assisting the HR Manager and Transformation Executive with ad hoc projects.
- Assist with bursary administration and upholding the records for bursary students.
- Receiving HR related queries and refer employees to the right member of the team.
A minimum of a Degree in:
- Human Resources Management,
- Industrial Psychology
- or related qualifications.
- Proficiency in Ms Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to details.
- Work well in the team and be able to drive individual assignments / projects.
- Ability to multi-task will be key for this role.
- Understanding of labour laws BCEA, LRA, EEA , SDA, BBB-EE etc.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address 8 Diesel St, Isando, Kempton Park, 1600, South Africa