Pick n Pay SAICA invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Pick n Pay SAICA then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this Pick n Pay Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Pick n Pay SAICA Internship Opportunities 2021
“At Pick n Pay we have exciting opportunities for determined, focused and dedicated individuals who wish to apply for a trainee position (Accounting articles) in the retail industry, whilst working towards their CA (SA) qualification.”
- Friday, May 30, 2021 – 12:00
- Pick n Pay
- Kenilworth – Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- You would need to have finalized your CTA/PGDA/Honors degree by December 2021 in order to write ITC in January 2022.
- Please attach copies of transcripts and proof of registration thereof (Latest updated CV, university transcripts, registration of CTA/PGDA for 2021, or University transcript/certificate of CTA/PGDA passed).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Possible candidates need to demonstrate professional values and attitudes; and the ability to integrate acumen and technical competence with each area of the value creation process.
For trainees to achieve SAICA’s required competencies, we will provide prospective trainees exposures to the following:
- Strategy & Governance
- Stewardship of capitals (i.e. financial, manufactured, intellectual, human, social and relationship, and natural)
- Assurance (i.e. internal audit)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Baker St, Johannesburg, South Africa