Life Healthcare invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for Internship programme In Life Healthcare then you are at the right place. Those Candidates who consider themselves eligible for this internship programme can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
Life Healthcare: HR / Human Resource Internship Programme 2021
An opportunity exists for two unemployed learners to participate in an internship in the Human Resources field. The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for unemployed learners who have successfully completed their HR-related qualifications to gain work experience in line with the qualifications.
Company : Life Healthcare
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 24 May 2021
Position: Internship for Unemployed Learners in HR and Payroll
The learners will be based at the Life Healthcare Head office in Dunkeld, Johannesburg for a period of 12 months. The internship will be registered with the HWSETA. Learners will receive a stipend of R 6,000 per month for 12 months
- Relevant degree in Human Resources
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project.
- Only South African citizens under the age of 35 will be considered.
- Learners must have completed their qualification to participate in this project.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Attention to detail
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Johannesburg, South Africa